#EmiliaClarke Shines On Harper’s Bazaar UK’s July 2016 Cover

Always bold and beautiful, Emilia Clarke is the front-page poser for the July 2016 issue Harper's Bazaar UK magazine.

The 29-year-old “Game of Thrones” gal chatted about the state of gender equality in the entertainment business- “I’m normally surrounded by dudes. Doing Me Before You meant I didn’t have to be continually proving myself in a man’s world, having to try and force people to listen to me. I’ve got a really strong mum. I was brought up thinking that men and women are equal. It’s only as I’ve got older that I’ve been like, ‘Mum! What the f**k? Why are they treating me differently because I’ve got a pair of tits?”’

Meanwhile, in real life Emilia isn’t the guy magnet everyone assumes she is- “I don’t get hit on a lot. Last year I could have been wearing a sandwich board and ringing a bell and nobody would have noticed!”








http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts