#JessicaAlba Is Beautiful In Braun Spread

Taking some time off from her Honest Company duties, Jessica Alba poses pretty in a new campaign for Braun beauty products.

In the just-released images, the 35-year-old mother proves she’s still a sexy siren, showing off her fabulous legs and gorgeous smile.

Jessica previously praised the Braun lineup, including the Silk Expert IPL hair removal tool, stating, “Feeling ready to face the day head-on is super important in my life. I’m a busy working woman, and whether I’m at a yoga class, on a red carpet or in a business meeting, I’m often on show and feeling totally in control of my beauty gives me the confidence to perform at my best. Like most women, I don’t have the time to run around town to endless beauty appointments, so the great thing about Braun is that their products give me the power to control my own beauty routine. I love having smooth, silky skin every day because it makes me feel really good about myself. With Braun, there’s no need for ‘in-between’ beauty days which means I know that my hair and skin will always look their best, and in turn, help me make the most of my day.”






http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts