#KaitlinOlson Graces July 2016 Cover Of Good Housekeeping

Her hit show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” has taken her career to the next level, and Kaitlin Olson is stunning on the front of Good Housekeeping's July 2016 edition.

The “Finding Dory” dame discusses what it’s like to work with her husband Rob McElhenney on “Philadelphia”- “The best part about working with my husband is that I get to see him every day…we have really busy schedules so we only see each other in the morning or late at night, [but] when we’re working together, we get to see one another all day for a couple of months… I don’t have any worst parts about working with my husband. He’s great. I think he’s really funny and he thinks I’m really funny, and it’s kind of like a fun little time of the year.”

As for the most outrageous item in her closet, Kaitlin confesses, “A pair of black cowboy boots that I’ve had for 15 years that I bought when I finally got a job and had a little bit of money, and I was conned into buying them because it said ‘vintage cowboy boots’ in this little shop on Abbott Kinney in California, and I thought ‘They’re so fancy and expensive, and they’re vintage. They say they’re vintage so I have to get them.’ I’ve never worn them but I can’t throw them away and no one wants to take them, so they’re just sitting in there with dust.”






http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts