#KendallJenner Slams #StephanieSeymour Over “B*Tches Of The Moment” Comment

Once upon a time, Stephanie Seymour was one of the hottest posers in the game, and now she’s throwing shade at newcomers Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid.

The veteran model told Vanity Fair, “They’re completely different than we were… supermodels are sort of the thing of the past. They deserve their own title- b*tches of the moment! That would be a good title for them.”

Never one to hold her tongue, Jenner fired back, “If you’re going to tell us not to be in ‘your moment,’ then don’t be in mine! But, if you choose to be a cyberbully, I’m going to stick up for myself. We aren’t trying to steal Stephanie Seymour’s thing, or trying to be her. I actually looked up to her. She has a daughter! I guarantee you that she didn’t imagine someone so publicly shaming her daughter when she made those comments about us being ‘b*tches of the moment.' There are other supermodels who give me tips and build up my confidence. That’s the classy way to behave and I fully intend on being a positive influence on anyone younger than me, my entire life.”





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts