#KhloeKardashian Sought Refuge At The Gym During Lamar Odom Drama

Khloe Kardashian used the gym as her refuge when she was going through her marriage issues with Lamar Odom.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, who split from the basketball player in 2013, has opened up about the couple's issues - including Lamar's substance abuse and infidelity, but kept it all from her famous family at the time.

Khloe explains she kept their problems secret and started going to the gym to escape.

"My home (with Lamar Odom) was dark and toxic," she tells Harper's Bazaar. "At the time, my family didn't know what I was going through. It was the biggest secret I've kept. I just needed a place to go. (I couldn't go to my mum's because) she would start asking too many questions. (And if I went to a hotel) the paparazzi would see me and it would look shady.

"(But at the gym) they had a TV and I could watch (reality show) The Real Housewives on an elliptical (machine). No one talked to me. I loved that solitude."

The reality star called off divorce proceedings with Lamar following his hospitalisation following an overdose last October (15), but the couple did not reconcile.

After splitting from Lamar, Khloe dated rapper French Montana and basketball player James Harden, but neither romances worked out. Despite that, Khloe insists she prefers to date celebrities because it's easier to be discreet.

"I used to wonder why celebrities only dated celebrities, but when you're in it you understand," she continues. "You feel a little safer. If you're seen with someone on your first date, you're automatically getting married the next day. It's so extreme! So when you're two celebrities, you can keep it really quiet at first, to see if you even like each other. Dating someone in your world is a little easier."

Khloe and Lamar's divorce is back on again after she filed paperwork last month (May16).





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts