#MirandaKerr Is Cute And Cozy For Gritty Pretty Winter 2016 Cover

Showing some love to her fellow countrymen, Miranda Kerr is featured on the front page of the Winter 2016 issue of Gritty Pretty magazine.

Styled by Jessica Paster and photographed by Nick Hudson, the beautiful Aussie supermodel wears fashionable coats and sweaters from the likes of Jenni Kaye and The Row.

And in her interview, Miranda discusses her diet and exercise routine- “I love yoga and pilates, especially on the reformer machine – I have one at my home. [When] I have a big event or a photo shoot, I tend to workout a bit harder or focus on the areas that are going to be visible. For example, at the Met Ball, my midriff was visible so I focused a bit more on abs that week.”














http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/


Comments

Popular Posts