#SerenaWilliams Stuns On July 2016 Cover Of #Glamour

It’s been a year since she lost to Roberta Vinci in the 2015 US Open Semifinals, and Serena Williams has gained some perspective in the months since her defeat.

In her cover story for the July 2016 issue of Glamour magazine, the 34-year-old tennis hottie discusses the way the public blamed her boyfriend Drake for the loss- "I don't think that was fair. I'm the one who's playing, who's making mistakes or making winners. I'm not one to blame anyone else for anything. And I don't think anyone else should either. I played a really good opponent that day. And I wasn't at my best."

Williams also notes that she’s not looking to settle down and get married anytime soon- "Who says that your thirties is when you're supposed to be done? I would like to know who made that rule! I was talking to my mom one time, like, 'Gosh, I'm 30.' And she's like, 'In your thirties you're even stronger than in your twenties.' I didn't believe her, but I have played better in my thirties. My consistency is better, my momentum is better, my wins are quicker."





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts