#StellaMaxwell Is #Maxim Magazine’s Hottest Woman In The World!

She has that certain something that drives guys wild, so it’s no wonder Stella Maxwell is #1 on the Maxim Hot 100 for 2016.

The 25-year-old stunner insists that positive thinking is key to living a fulfilling existence- “I believe that thinking positively and envisioning the best possible outcome can add to your achievements. It doesn’t always work out, but if I visualize myself getting what I want, it can happen. Positivity helps with everything in life.”

Furthermore, “I think those of us who have found success grew into ourselves in our 20s. I know I was not the hottest chick at school! We all peaked a little later than the other girls. If I wasn’t a model, I don’t know what I’d do, but I would be working just as hard at whatever it was.”







http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/


Comments

Popular Posts