#TomHiddleston Heats Up W Magazine August 2016

He’s rumored to be dating Taylor Swift these days, and Tom Hiddleston just scored a spot in the August 2016 issue of W magazine.

The “High-Rise” actor shows off plenty of skin in his Mona Kuhn-shot spread while talking about his new role in AMC’s “The Night Manager”- “Right now I’d make a terrible spy, because every­body knows who I am. They’d be like, “What are you doing here?” But Susanne Bier, the director of The Night Manager, said that she thinks I am very enigmatic and good at keeping secrets.”

Hiddleston also comments on how American censors removed a shot of his backside that was originally part of the UK broadcast- “I was surprised to hear that they cut my butt out! I’m here to tell you that my butt is not dangerous. And there are many, many more dangerous things that people are happy to broadcast. I don’t know what that says about the world we live in, but it probably says something.”










http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts