#EmilyRatajkowski Named Face Of Amore & Sorvete Swimwear

She certainly looks amazing in a bathing suit, and Emily Ratajkowski just rolled out her very first swimwear campaign for Amore & Sorvete’s 2016-2017 collection.

The Perth, Australia-based brand (which means Love and Ice Cream in Portugese) snatched up the “Blurred Lines” stunner given her prolific social media presence and impressive resume of bathing suit sightings.

Emily told InStyle, “I first became aware of the brand when I was shooting for Sports Illustrated. I get a lot of different bathing suits and I’ve shot in a lot of different bathing suits, and there was just something about the fit [of Amore & Sorvete] that was extra special. There’s something really special about the way that this line fits. It really is made for girls--for women. It’s thought out and beautiful. It felt like something that I could go to the beach in and be with my friends and go swimming in, but also still look really cute.”



 



http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts